We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got Eiffel Tower tickets but a quick question

nottingham
Level Contributor
263 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Got Eiffel Tower tickets but a quick question

Managed to book tickets on line just now after trying first thing this morning. Have printed them off and see on the terms and conditions it says for the person named on the ticket only. I have booked two tickets together and the internet site only asked for my name not a name fir each ticket. So they both have my name on not one with my husbands name on. Take it this ok.

Thank you

Florida
Level Contributor
17,121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Got Eiffel Tower tickets but a quick question

Yes, last year I bought and printed one sheet / one ticket with somewhere a notation it was for 4 people, but only my name shown on it.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,885 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Got Eiffel Tower tickets but a quick question

They don't check ID. With that language they are trying to discourage people from re-selling the tickets.

3. Re: Got Eiffel Tower tickets but a quick question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:17