We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to book hotel for sight seeing and nightlife.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to book hotel for sight seeing and nightlife.

Hello,

I am visiting Paris in September for the Beyonce and Jay Z concert and would like to know the best area to book a hotel.

We are happy to get the metro to Stade de France. We would like to stay somewhere that is close to the main attractions for sight seeing during the day but also has a cool nightlife with some bars and cocktail bars for before and after the concert.

If you could suggest the best area to stay in that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Rachel :)

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,182 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to book hotel for sight seeing and nightlife.

Will assume you are relatively young( under 35) and wanting a somewhat lively area .. so I suggest the Bastille Republic areas..

I would also book yesterday as September is super busy month for hotels in Paris.. worse then summer even..

Good luck

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to book hotel for sight seeing and nightlife.

How many of you are going? How many rooms do you need? What is your budget per person per night?

3. Re: Best place to book hotel for sight seeing and nightlife.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:16