We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

Wirral
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

What is the cheapest mode of transport for this journey? I have previously read that it is the Les Cars Air France Bus. However, at €8, isn't it the RER train? I believe you can use this ticket on the metro too?

Thanks

Private Transfer: Gare du Nord Train...
753 reviews
from US$10.52*
Likely To Sell Out
Paris Rail Day Trip from London
478 reviews
from US$262.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
Paris L'Open Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
13 reviews
from US$41.70*
Florida
Level Contributor
17,260 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

Cars Air France is a comfortable direct bus connection to Porte Maillot, while the RER will take you so far, then you need to transfer. The RER ticket is 9.75€ now, and it does cover any transfers within the system.

Wirral
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

Thanks for your reply travelnutty. If I was to get the RER, where would I be best changing to get on either the M1 or M2 metro lines, heading for either Porte Maillot or Porte Dauphine? Looks like I can either get off at Gare du Nord and walk a long walkway to La Chapelle on the M2 line or get of at Chatelet les Halles and change to the M1 line?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

If your destination is somewhere between Porte Maillot and Porte Dauphine, I would exit at Gare du Nord for the M2 routing. The walk is probably no longer than the transition between Châtelet les Halls to Châtelet and M1 is always very crowded.

4. Re: CDG terminal 3 to Porte Maillot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16