We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Paris student annual pass

Maidstone, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland Paris student annual pass

Hello all, I'm a student here in the UK and I've been looking into the student annual passes offered at Disneyland Paris. I was just wondering if anyone knew whether these were available to students outside of France?

If so, what forms of student ID are acceptable in order to buy the pass? (I have a university ID but this isn't accepted in some places, would I need an international student ID?)

Also, how would I buy this ID? I've read about buying a day ticket on the gates and then buying the annual passes inside the park with the price of the day ticket then taken away from the cost of the annual pass, would I have to do this? Sounds so scary leaving it so last-minute like that though!

Any help would be much appreciated, unfortunately there isn't a lot of information for this anywhere online! x

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
503 Reviews
from US$72.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.90*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.90*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
628 Reviews
from US$73.90*
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
57 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Paris student annual pass

Hi Charlie,

You're in luck! I can answer all your questions, as I recently was in the same situation as you, so eventually I called Disneyland Paris to straighten things out. This is what I was told: UK students can get the student annual pass. You can buy a temporary student pass either online or at the gate and then exchange it inside the Park at the Bureau Passeport Annuel. You can do what you described too, but it's a bit impractical if you haven't bought it already. You will need your student card, photo ID and the temporary pass.Be aware that there are some restrictions, for example you can't use it for two days after the start date of your permanent pass and there are also some blocked days. This website has a lot of information of annual passes, the procedure is the same for the student one. dlpguide.com/planning/…

I bought mine from FNAC tickets, I just search for Disneyland Paris. Google translate works great if you don't speak French. The full restrictions can also be found there. Oh, and you have to be between 18 and 26 years old, at the time of the exchange of the temp pass.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Paris student annual pass

If I was planning to go to the park for 4 days, I wouldn't be able to use the permanent pass for 2 of those days? Is that what that means? Can you not use the temporary one for the first day? I am a little confused about how it works! Is the start date of your permanent pass the day you payed for it online or the day that you exchange the temporary pass?

Your information was very helpful though!! :D

Edited: 17 August 2014, 14:58
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
57 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Paris student annual pass

The way I did it when I went in July was the following: I had bought a temporary annual pass online. I went to Disneyland Paris and entered the park with my temporary pass. Then I walked to the Bureau Passeport Annuel inside the park, where I exchanged my temporary pass for a permanent one. That was the start day. The following two days, I couldn't use my annual pass, as it is part of the restrictions that make it cheap. So if start day is day 1, you will not be able to use it on days 2 and 3 and will be able to use your pass on day 4 again. What is also important to check is the blocked days for the student pass, because you can't access the park on those days, so make sure they don't fall on the dates that you want to visit the park. Also, if you buy the temporary pass online, I think you have about 2 months to actually go to the park and exchange it for the permanent, although that may vary from website to website. Hope this answers your questions!

4. Re: Disneyland Paris student annual pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:18