We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
561 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

In the hope of finding a shortcut to a wonderful hotel, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel that has rooms with a small balcony in those arrondissements. My price region is €100 to €125. We will be staying January 2nd to 7th next year.

I am planning a romantic holiday with my girlfriend and I can see that there are approximately 1 million hotels in Paris! Sorting through them all will be a laborious task, so if you have any help to offer, I would be very grateful.

We have both been to Paris a few times, but never together, so we'd like it to be special, but without breaking the bank.

Merci.

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Hello

The 2 I can recommend in your price range are the following, but I don't remember if they had a balcony.........Please check with them. Also there shouldn't be too many problems to book at that period, but do well in advance, you can have good prices, the hotels I mention reach your (my) level of price under discount... A hotel for 130 € at short term doesn't exist.

Hotel de Neuve 14, rue Neuve Saint Pierre 4e

Hotel de France 7 rue Thénard 5e St Michel

Hotel de France may be called hotel du college de France. you may want to check my reviews of those

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,764 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Using Trivago.fr using filters I found these in the 5th http://tinyurl.com/qflja4j using filters on balcons - double - price max 127; took about 3 minutes!!

then if you want to confirm, use google maps the street view function to see the facade of the hotel. but some of these hotels may have balconies that open onto a courtyard....and still meet the filter for balconies.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel have some rooms with small balconies on the 5th floor, you can stand out on the balcony see the Eiffel Tower but you would not be able to sit down and have a glass of wine.

If you put your request in the box top right you should get several replies to your request.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

There are precious few hotels in Paris that have a balcony big enough to sit on, if that's what you're contemplating. Big enough to step outside, yes, there are some of those, but hardly anyone without an apartment has enough balcony room to to anything but stand.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
561 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Thanks very much for the replies. I'll look into those now.

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

Here's another with a great location and some balconies. In the 5th. We are staying here in Nov.

http://www.hoteleurope.net/

7. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 00:08
Florida
Level Contributor
17,083 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

There's always this one, but probably not at your budget...

http://www.balcons.com/rooms.html

note that 100-120 euro is most likely a 2* hotel, and also note that most buildings have only 1 or 2 floors that have a 'balcony', usually the Europe 1st floor (one up) and the 5th floor. So make sure your room choice is described as having a balcony, otherwise odds are against you.

9. Re: Hotel with a balcony in 5 arr, 6 arr or 7 arr.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16