We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows

Tehran
Level Contributor
289 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Shows

I imagine there must be Las Vegas type dance shows in Paris, if you have any idea, please share it with me. We are going to be bunch of families traveling to Paris soon and would like to spend an evening to see such a show.

Thanks in advance,

Tony (a Paris newbie)

Paris, France
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shows

Aside from what I've seen on TV, I have no idea what a Las Vegas type dance show is, and we all know how reliable TV is...

I assume you're looking for something like the Moulin Rouge, Le Lido, the Crazy Horse, or Aux Trois Mailletz, so I suggest doing some research on them, but there are plenty of options, really.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shows

Go to Le Moulin Rouge, but buy your tickets online from their official website, before your trip. This is a very popular venue, and tickets sell out fast. Dinner and show, drinks and show, or just the show are different prices.

Most people would agree that it is better to eat before or after the show, since this is definitely not a dining destination.

London, United...
Level Contributor
611 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shows

Las Vegas has a range of shows from the traditional 'feathery' shows like the Jubilee at the Bally to something more explicit like the Crazy Horse at the MGM. The Moulin Rouge is closer to the Jubilee style whereas the Crazy Horse is closer to the Crazy Horse.

Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shows

<<Traveling soon >>

You ought to book Now.

…parisinfo.com/discovering-paris/themed-guid…

Tehran
Level Contributor
289 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shows

Thanks guys, it seems that Moulin Rouge is one good possible option.

6. Re: Shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:16