We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

engagement and suprise 30th

liverpool
5 posts
Save Topic
engagement and suprise 30th

Hi everybody, my girlfriend is 30 when were in Paris and I am going to propose to her, but need a nice place for something to eat and celebrate her saying yes.

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
481 reviews
from US$72.30*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,157 reviews
from US$108.40*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
570 reviews
from US$51.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from US$329.40*
Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,461 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

What's your budget, in Euros?

los angeles
Level Contributor
9,305 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

maybe a nice lunch outside in the courtyard of Petite Cour:

http://www.lapetitecour.fr/

Follow it with a walk through St Germain--you can stop in many places for a celebratory drink.

liverpool
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

I really dont mind how much it costs. If she says no then it will just be a McDonald's ha ha

liverpool
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

That looks like a really nice place. Thank you so much

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,362 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

When anyone says special occasion and plans an outdoor meal in Paris they are setting themselves up for the unexpected. For something as special as this, I'd recommend a place like Le Chalet des Iles. Its on an island in a park. Even if it pours rain, you'll have the romanic (covered) boat ride to the island and the inside has a charming decor, while the outside is pure magic, And the best part is that the prices are fairly reasonable.

6. Re: engagement and suprise 30th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:16