We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funny TGV toilets story

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Funny TGV toilets story

some humor when traveling,

3 weeks ago at a tgv station -not in Paris, wife and I got off the train at our destination and needed to use the toilet in the train station, there was a woman collecting the fees (0.50 ) not much, she looked official as she was behind sort of a podium at the common entrance area to the mens and ladies, she asked my french friend with us if he had a reservation (to use the toilets), he stared at her and said what?... she said you had to make a reservation on line now.... then she asked him if the reservation was for himself or someone else?

Then she laughed!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Funny TGV toilets story

Well, that is actually a train station story, not a TGV story. ;-)

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Funny TGV toilets story

Perhaps the reservation was needed "in lieu" of a visit? If the train was imminent, then the visit would I suppose need to be a PGV!

3. Re: Funny TGV toilets story

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 06:16