We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guided tour for children at Musee d'Orsay?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
guided tour for children at Musee d'Orsay?

Bonjour TA members!

I've been reading the forums extensively and have seen mention of Paris Muse (for the Louvre) but it is so expensive. It's a possibility for us but I'm not sure if it's worth it for one child. Looking at the Orsay website, they offer a 90 minute guided tour for children ages 5-10. It's just 4.5 euros! However, I haven't seen reviews for it. Does anyone know if they are decent/ worth the time? We do plan on getting the museum pass so we would be visiting regardless of having a tour or not. My 7 year old is great with museums and I expect to be able to have a run through sometime during our trip. Any ideas anyone?

I have already learned so much from the forums. We're going to be in Paris in 9 days! Thank you for any additional information!

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
15,696 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guided tour for children at Musee d'Orsay?

I think its in French, but can't be sure.

As an alternative, check out http://thatdor.com/ for a self-guided scavenger hunt. I've done their hunt at the Louvre and had a blast.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: guided tour for children at Musee d'Orsay?

I haven't heard of it so will check it out. Thanks!

3. Re: guided tour for children at Musee d'Orsay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:15