We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beyonce and jay z concert

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex uk
5 posts
Save Topic
Beyonce and jay z concert

I have been bought a surprise ticket for the beyonce and jay z concert on 13/09/2014 at the stade de France. Thinking about travelling via euro star but wondered if it easy to get to the concert via the metro once off the euro star. Also any suggestions for hotels nearby?? With only 5 weeks to go I am starting to panic about travelling there as things are getting hooked up quick.

Any other members watched a concert there and if so where did you stay and how did you get there?

Thanks

Nashville
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Can't say that I've been to a show there before but I'm headed there for the Beyoncé/Jay Z show as well. I rented an apartment in the 18th. Should be an easy 20 min ride to the stadium from there!!

Allonsee
Level Contributor
833 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Book your Eurostar tickets immediately if you want to go that way. Prices will only go up.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7,046 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Book Eurostar train asap - the closer it gets, the more expensive the tickets are.

Essex uk
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Thank you for your replies, jeanelle when you mentioned you have booked an apt on the 18th is this the district near the stade de France?

5. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 20:37
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,693 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

SHE's back!

7. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 20:37
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Post #5 borderline offensive and racist. Wow

Edited: 29 July 2014, 20:19
Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
930 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

Post #5 is a boring troll who pops up occasionally when his/her mommy leaves him/her unsupervised.

Nashville
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Beyonce and jay z concert

EssexJess,

I am no expert as this will be my first time to Paris, but from looking at the maps, the Stade de France is actually outside of Paris in Saint-Denis. Both the 18th and the 19th districts seem to be the closest, as they are the districts that are on the outer ring of the city as oppose to say the 4th or the 6th which are more in the central part of the city.

Jeanelle