We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday in Paris

Doha, Qatar
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday in Paris

Dear All,

is there any one who travel recently in Paris? i might need your help in our up coming trip to Paris. we are going this month of september, me and my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

we are going to stay to my sister's friend for 10days and thinking of going to belgium for 4days.

the question is, 2500Euro is enough for 10days?we want to go to, disneyland and eiffel tower and to some of the tourist attractions in paris. and maybe go shopping for souvenirs and i dont know is Europe branded bags is worth of buying like coach and long champ and maybe LV.

Thanks in advance.

hope to hear from anyone.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday in Paris

If 2,500 euros is what you have - then that will have to be enough.

You can visit the websites of the attractions that you want to visit to see what the prices are.

You can spend a little or spend a lot on food - that's entirely up to you.

Public transportation is cheap. You can get a weekly pass (navigo decouverte) for 25 euros. Or 10 rides for 13.70.

You'll have to decide if it's worth it to you to buy any Longchamps or LV bags.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
486 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday in Paris

Raquel...Do you believe that you will find a different/better bag at LVMH in Paris instead of Doha?....If you are looking for a "Louis souvenir," then, perhaps, 250E a day would not be enough.....I am very familiar with LVMH and any product that would be, exclusively, at the Paris hqtrs store would put a serious dent into your overall budget. Since you are not paying for accomodations, your 2500E should be a good budget to spread over 10 days...for food, tourist sites, and "Paris trinkets"....But once you are on the Avenue Montaigne or Champs Elysee, then your budget could be in trouble.

3. Re: Holiday in Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:16