We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
310 posts
305 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

Stayed at La Bourdonnais last year, good, but quad room was too cramped. Need a hotel of same calibre, with either a junior suite or a room with l double and two single beds, or four single beds even! Can't cope with one double and a sofa bed. Female 14, Male 11 years.

Somewhere near to centre, or Eiffel tower or even St. Germain.. breakfast required in hotel.

Dont need parking, spa facilites, gym, swimming pool, or any added extras just dont want to be ripped off!

any suggestions would be appreciated.

BJL
Ormond Beach, FL
Level Contributor
467 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

Sounds like renting an apartment might be a better choice than a hotel in this situation. Likely much more affordable as well.

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
310 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

True, but will they do this for just three nights. Have you experience of this if so any suggestions?

thanks for answering so promptly btw

California
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

There is a fairly new hotel called Hotel Signature (formerly Hotel Lindbergh) that is located in St. Germain (the 7th district side). It has a

family room' set up which is really two separate rooms that are connected. I'm not sure if their rates would be in your budget or not, but it has what you're seeking I think. Also it has gotten really good reviews since its opening.

http://www.signature-saintgermain.com/

Edited: 31 July 2014, 18:30
BJL
Ormond Beach, FL
Level Contributor
467 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

Oh - sorry - your original post didn't mention the time-frame, so I guess I assumed it was at least a week. As for apartments for just 3 nights, it might be possible. I have found often that sending a quick email to a rental site with your specific needs, dates and budget gets a quick response of what they have available, if anything ~ they know their inventory and saves you the time of digging around a ton of listings. Worth a try. Best of luck!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,331 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

The Millesime has one suite on the top floor which will sleep four ---> …millesimehotel.fr/235-rooms/235-rooms/396-s…

Pjk

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25,521 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

I think Vacation in Paris might do as little as 3 nights; there is a cleaning fee added for short rentals.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
903 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

Here is a link to an excellent post regarding quad rooms.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k15546…

Also, some aparthotels in the Adagio and Citadines chain have one-bedroom apartments with a double bed and two day beds in the living room. Be sure the listing states two single beds in the living room, otherwise, the living room may have a sofa bed.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
14,227 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

It's been a few years but we stayed with our 3 children at the Hotel Elysee Marignan and Residence du Roy both in the 8th. See if they suit your needs.

9. Re: Hotel to accommodate 2 adults 2 grandchildren 1 room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:16