We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which apartment?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
622 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Which apartment?

Dear all

My family of 5 will be in paris in early December and would prefer to stay in an apartment for our 5 night stay. I have shortlisted these 2 :

specialapartments.com/paris_apartments_7_laf…

and:

www.specialapartments.com/62_chapon.html

Could you advise which would be a better area with better subway access for firs timers to Paris?

Thank you very much.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
489 reviews
from US$73.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which apartment?

Both are in nice areas, not immediately central but busy, bustling Paris. For the Metro the one nearer to Chatalet-les-Halles (www.specialapartments.com/62_chapon.html) will probably be slightly easier, as that has both RER and Metro connections and is a really good hub for getting around.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,214 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which apartment?

Have you done any research on this company or rented from them before? I did a quick forum search and found several previous discussions. Here is one of them: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k54320…

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which apartment?

If you're committed to using this rental company, I'd go with the Chapon one as well. But do make sure you can find solid information about this company prior to renting. It's not one that's mentioned very often here.

4. Re: Which apartment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16