We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Hi all,

My fiancée and I are planning to have our pre wedding photoshoot done in Paris.

Anyone has any unique locations to suggest and photographers to recommend? :D

Wethersfield...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Some of the architecture on the "shopping/cafe'" level might be an interesting [of the Eiffel tower]

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,736 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

I hope "locking in their love" on Pont Neuf does not mean illegally putting trash -- i.e. padlocks -- on a beautiful historic bridge in Paris.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Check out two gorgeous parks: Parc Monceau in the 8th Arr. snd Parc des Buttes Chaumont park in the 18th Arr.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
551 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Many great suggestions. I would back just about all of them. For me some must shots is:

Pont Alexander III Bridge. You can get many amazing angels with the details of the Bridge and excellent back ground images for nice depth of field from all the buildings and sights around you.

Notre Dame, the side facing the river is excellent and the back side by the fountain. You can also take a nice photo which I have seen crossing the bridge crossing towards Île Saint-Louis with the back of ND makes a great back drop.

I would also and have seen many many times around the Louvre. The buildings are amazing and the Pyramid in the middle you can get many fun angles and styles of photos.

Congrats and good luck. I have used Localers for a photo shoot. They have good rates and communication. If you need further info message me.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

I thought that taking photos in wedding clothes BEFORE the wedding is bad luck...or at least very gauche....and putting a padlock anywhere is criminal and stupid

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

<<I thought that taking photos in wedding clothes BEFORE the wedding is bad luck...or at least very gauche....>>

Different cultures have different traditions.

London, United...
Level Contributor
611 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Different cultures do have different traditions. The problem is when a culture does not have a tradition on a particular area, sometimes they make one up. Unfortunately it can be gauche by the standards of the original culture and also the culture that is providing the reference.

Wethersfield...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Really taking photos before, after or even during a wedding has little to do with whether a marriage will last... just saying. And the Pont Neuf bridge is covered with padlocks and moving on to others, whether you "like" it or not. There are probably as many hawkers of padlocks as there are of Eiffel towers, although I personally purchased neither. Nor did I see any police arresting hawkers of any kind. I wish the couple well in their own choices. :)

Wethersfield...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Pont Neuf should be Pont des Arts. Apologies for the mix-up there... although I did see padlocks on another couple of bridges, Pont des Arts is the main one...

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,033 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Planning to do our Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Paris

Adding padlocks to bridges is not romantic and is illegal. I hope that the OP realizes that this is a bad idea for a photo shoot.