We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris museum pass: what about children?

Livorno, Italy
Level Contributor
140 posts
306 reviews
Save Topic
Paris museum pass: what about children?

I'm going to buy a Paris museum pass for 4 days, for me and my husband. I read on the site that the majority of national museums and sites are free for young people under 18.

So, the question is: does this mean that my daughter can come with us and skip the ticket queues, or does she has to get anyhow a 'free' ticket at the ticket office in order to enter?

If the first is true, It makes sense for the two of us to buy a Paris museum pass, to skip the queues, but if we must go with her to ticket office, than it's not convenient.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
541 Reviews
from US$73.00*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
656 Reviews
from US$74.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,213 Reviews
from US$122.20*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$124.70*
Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,376 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris museum pass: what about children?

If you scroll down the page just a little bit you'll find that your question has been asked - and answered: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k65035…

Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
105 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris museum pass: what about children?

Just returned from Paris. Your kids go with you,but there are museums where the Museum Pass don't allow to skip the line (Saint Chapelle, Tour Notre Dame).

Livorno, Italy
Level Contributor
140 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris museum pass: what about children?

Thanks a lot, I apologize I had done a research but hadn't found the answer.

So, places where children must stay in line are: Arc de Triomphe, Sainte Chapelle, Tour Notre Dame...

any other?

4. Re: Paris museum pass: what about children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17