We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

Hi travelers,

Can someone give me an idea how much the fare is approximately? And the obvious routes?

Thank you very much for your help!

-A

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

Probably around €25, depending on how many of you there are and how much luggage.

The driver will know the best route: don't try to direct him/her. Taxi drivers in Paris are professionals.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

@sydneynick thanks!

It will be my husband and I and our 2 young children. We have 1 luggage and 3 carry ons.

I've heard very different advice hairy taxi drivers in Paris... Each traveler's experience is unique I guess!

-A

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

You'll pay an additional 3 EU for the 4th person, and 1 EU for each bag in the trunk (the first is supposed to be free) - this is legal, and will be added to the metered fare.

There are no child safety seats, but it's always a good idea to use seatbelts.

The driver will push buttons on the meter throughout the trip - normal, no funny business going on, just recording trip info for the company.

Take a taxi from the official taxi stand - don't let anyone tempt you with a "good deal", and don't let anyone other than the driver handle your luggage. Just wait in line, it moves quickly.

Hand the driver your printed address - complete with the postal code - so there won't be any confusion. Many places have similar names, and your driver might not understand your accent.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

Hi :) The fare from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile takes about EUR € 12 to € 14. You can check out the route to reach Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile over here distancesfrom.com/distance-from-Gare-du-Nord… I recently started using this online calculator which gives you the distance and its directions from one place to another. I hope this helps you from the next time during your travel.

5. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 16:21
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,419 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

Achillemul - you have cut and pasted this post on over a dozen shuttle threads. Advertising is not allow on TA.

7. Re: Taxi from Gare du Nord to Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:17