We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
10 posts
Save Topic
Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Dear all,

I have booked first class (private) shuttle from hotel to airport from 'Bee Shuttle' website since Monday (5 days ago), but still not get any confirmation email from them although I have sent the follow-up email. (There was a message saying that they will send confirmation email when booking.)

Then I tried to call them at 33 6 98 85 1112, there was an automatic answer in French then the line was cut. I cannot contact them to confirm my booking.

Can anyone could tell me how to contact them? Or any experience sharing?

I want to spend time in Paris, but has to waste time follow up this service.

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

You did read some of the thousands of threads here that strongly advise against using shuttles in Paris, when they are so many other much more reliable options, right?

If you have not paid them, just send them en email stating your are cancelling your booking, and use a taxi / AF bus / Roissybus / RER, depending on your location.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

I suggest you do a Search for Bee Shuttle on the TA Forum and Google it to see if other travellers have had problems with this company.

If you paid by Credit Card, you could email the company to cancel the booking and ask the Credit Card company to block the payment and just take a normal taxi as suggested by Parisix.

Bangkok
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Dear Parisix & fifitrain,

Thanks a lot for the advices, I will make the cancellation to the shuttle and choose more reliable service.

My hotel located in 7th area and I will use the taxi as my luggage is big & heavy that I cannot carry it via the metro.

Actually, I'm interested in the Airfrance bus, however, as known, there's no stop in the 7th area to CDG airport.

For the taxi, can I just wait in front of the hotel and call any taxi passed by? Is that possible?

Or I have to book it in advance via phone or app?

Thanks again for all your support.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

You would be wise to book a taxi in advance. The English-speaking line for Taxis G7 is 33 (0)1 41 27 66 99. Or ask your hotel to call one for you.

Edited: 16 August 2014, 22:34
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

your line "after I have paid online" is troubling. You better make sure that this is not a pending or posted charge to your account...maybe you are lucky and the booking did not complete...did you get a confirmation number.? Never heard of this company and would just call the G7.

Bangkok
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Hi StCirq & gene,

Thanks so much for your provided info. I have searched the G7 website and also found there's also an interesting service - WeCab.

gene; for your concern regarding the credit card, I have checked with Bee shuttle and she said that the card has still not been charged and I have to pay to the driver on the pick-up date. However, I will check with the bank again. Thank you very much.

Bangkok
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

@gene, I got this shuttle service name from Davidlebovitz website. That's why, firstly, I rely on it.

Level Contributor
7,685 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

good luck...we find G7 reliable and one thing...just to avoid a potential hassle...just pay the driver rather than any prepays. It gives you the option of just getting a taxi quickly in the event a prearranged ride does not show up.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Kanisa, David Leibovitz doesn't vet his advertisers. They simply pay an advertising fee, and there they go. Much like any advertising, it should be looked at with a jaundiced eye.

Bangkok
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bee Shuttle - no confirmation after I have paid online

Thanks so much for your advice @gene. I appreciate that.

@HappyGoin Yes, I agree. Next time, I have to utilize time to check a lot for any suggestion in someone's blog.

Besides, when I told Bee Shuttle to cancel the reservation, they respond that 'Thank you for your distraction.' Oh my! I didn't want to cancel if they didn't make me feel they are very unreliable. This is very not professional and I will not consider to use their service again.