We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

Hello, what is the easiest way to get between Gare de Nord and Gare du Lyon? I will have a dog with me so is it best just to get in a cab?

Thanks

Richard.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
426 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

Express train line D ( called RER D ) connects Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon within less then 10 minutes . If you have small dog this shouldn't be an issue . Officially your pet must travel in a separate closed container/bag even if you will see that most people don't do that !

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

Oh I didn't know that, thanks, he won't have a bag like that so maybe we'll get a taxi just in case.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

Many taxis will not accept dogs, whether in carriers or not. They aren't required to take any animals, other than therapy or support dogs. You'll get one, just hang in there and smile a lot.

4. Re: Gare de Nord to Gare du Lyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16