Hi there! My partner and I will be in Paris next month and we are super excited!
Have some questions that I can't seem to find the answers online and would appreciate any help:
- What time do the shops usually close at Champ Elysees on a Sunday?
- Is Franklin D Roosevelt station the best stop for getting off the metro to walk past all the shops and heading towards the Arc de Triomph?
- What time does the metro close? (I've read a few websites saying they close at 12am and 1am - don't know which one is the right timing)
- Is it easy to get food at 11pm? (eg. sit down at a cafe / bistro / restaurant and get a meal or snack)
- What time does Marche Bastille market close on Sunday? (one website stated 1pm, another stated 3pm)
- Are churches in Paris very strict on the dress code? Reason I'm asking is because in Italy I had to buy something like a long skirt to put over my shorts. I'm quite happy to do this in Paris, would just like to know if we have to be covered up
- Lastly, our flight departing Paris is at 10.30pm and our hotel is at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel. We plan to take the metro to the airport. If we leave the hotel at 6.30pm, is that enough time to get to the airport and catch our flight? We are flying back to NZ. Also this is my first trip to Europe without my parents so I am a little worried.
Thanks for all the help in advance