We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner in the Latin quarter, Paris

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Dinner in the Latin quarter, Paris

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are staying in the Notre Dame/ Latin Quarter in Paris for the week of christmas and are looking for somewhere to have our Christmas dinner. We want just a typical christmas roast, preferably somewhere with a nice atmosphere but not at 300 euros a head! Is this possible? Does anyone have any recommendations? We would like to not spend more than 100/150 euros in total including drinks and dessert?

Thanks

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,806 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Dinner in the Latin quarter, Paris

We spent Christmas in Paris last year. If you check this trip report you can see where we had Christmas Eve dinner, actually a late lunch as the other places we were interested in were closed for dinner, and Christmas Day dinner which, luckily, is in the 6th .

Post #16 for Christmas Eve at Chez Plummeau and post #51 for Christmas dinner at Le Coup-Chou, and they include what we had and what it cost ---> tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k70557…

Your budget for dinner at Le Coup-Chou will be perfect.

Pjk

Edited: 19 August 2014, 15:54
2. Re: Christmas Dinner in the Latin quarter, Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16