We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live music in Paris?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Live music in Paris?

We are going to be in Paris for 2 nights this weekend--Sat and Sun. We'd love to see some live music--Jazz or anything else that would be memorable and fun.

I've been to paris a few times and have done the tourist route. I don't need to do any of that again. We'll be staying in the Maria's and just want to enjoy ourselves. Any suggestions?

Florida
Level Contributor
17,083 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live music in Paris?

I think you are saying the 'marais'.... here is some help from the Tourist Office:

…parisinfo.com/discovering-paris/…jazz-clubs

- more options on the menu to the left side

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live music in Paris?

If you mean Le Marais, there are plenty of bars there and clubs that have music. The 20ème arrondissement and Oberkampf area and Bastille have lots of music venues, and there are always the classic places like Caveau de la Huchette in the Latin Quarter.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live music in Paris?

Maybe not exactly what you had in mind, but memorable - absolutely. We were at a concert last week and it was absolutely amazing!

classictic.com/en/…

Paris, France
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live music in Paris?

I think le Baiser Salé sounds like something you might like. Their website is in French, but you can easily get an idea of what they offer. I've heard of having cover charges for tables or minimum drink requirements though so watch out for that.

Here's the website:

www.lebaisersale.com/home.php…

5. Re: Live music in Paris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:17