We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to buy attraction tickets

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to buy attraction tickets

Hello,

I'm coming in september with my wife to France and we are planning to visit Eiffel Tower, Disneyland, Louvre museum, have a cruise on the seine and would like to know where the best and cheapest to buy tickets from.

On disneyland paris website they over combo deals with their parks + seine + louvre at 74 gbp

is it a good deal ?

Is there any other place I can get great combo deals ?

Where is the best place to get a great deal for Eiffel tower going up to the top without waiting 2 hours in the queue ?

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to buy attraction tickets

Buy the Eiffel Tower tickets for a specific time direct from the ET website, no queuing at all then....

2. Re: Best place to buy attraction tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:17