I am a single 40+ African American female that is traveling to Paris in Sept. for about 4 days if I don't split my time with another city. Can anyone give me suggestions on the following:
1. I want to know where is the best place to stay that is centrally located to most of the attractions that is priced between $100 -150 USD a night.
2. I love interior design. What are some of the best design spots, markets, etc. to attend?
3. What are must see things besides the Louvre and Eiffel Tower? What is the typical cost of getting in these attractions?
4. I have heard that the French are rude to Americans. Is there anything I should know regarding this?
5. Any suggestions on free things to do?
6. Any recommendations on food to try and/or restaurants?
7. Best places to shop?
8. Anything else is a must to do while there?
Thanks so much for your help!!