We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Family Hotel Recommendation

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
788 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Good Family Hotel Recommendation

Just returned from a family trip and wanted to share my views on my accommodation.

I stayed out near the Nation station at a Hotel called the Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoinne. I booked a Quadruple Suite for 2 Adults and 2 children with Travel Republic. The room was very spacious with a large double bed, a single bed and a pull down bunk bed. It had a small kitchenette with all amenities (hob, microwave, plates, cutlery etc). It also had a large Smart LCD TV and excellent Wifi (Free!). My rate included breakfast and i got what i would say is a fantastic rate of £110 a night including breakfast. Travel republic also allow you to book for a £1 deposit and balance due 4 weeks prior to arrival. I have written a review on the hotel seperately, i had a minor issue with house keeping, but i would still recommend it for families looking for a reasonably priced room.

Regards

Jimbo

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,587 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

It would be helpful if you provided the price in Euros.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
788 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

According to XE.com the rate today is EUR138 per room per night.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,587 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

Thanks. That's a good rate for a quad room.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,647 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

thanks for posting

usual rates are higher, so that must have been a special offer of a reduced rate

I found the hotel clean and sheets are not changed daily in hotels but about twice a week

"our bed sheets werent changed at all during our stay and if they hoovered and things were in their way they seemed to hoover around them."

what things were in their way? I did not understand that part

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
788 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

Like, if a pair of shoes were beside the bed, they wouldn't move them and clean under them, simply hoover around them.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,647 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

I guess they just clean without picking up after you ..I don't know how others do it, always keep things neat in the wardrobe and my suitcase

7. Re: Good Family Hotel Recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16