We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage at CDG

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage at CDG

The website says "For reasons of safety and security, the luggage storage services have been suspended at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport, in compliance with current anti-terrorist legislation"

Is this current? I was planning to leave my baggage at Bagages du Monde TOMORROW!...

Edited: 03 September 2014, 02:06
Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

What website says that?

You can email Bagages du Monde at info@bagagesdumonde.com and ask. Or call them.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,585 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

I don't see anything mentioned on the airport website: aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/en-GB/Passagers/shop…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,378 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Very important: note the operating hours in the link provided by F1racegirl above. Also, you need to allow some time for the process so if you need to go catch a plane or other forms of transport, be sure to give yourself some cushion.

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

I have a 4 hr layover.........that should be fine. Thanks. I emailed Bagages du Monde and have gotten no reply. I'm unfortunately out the door so in the long run, I will have to do whatever....even if it costs 35EU for my bag on Easy Jet (each way)!

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

You have a 4 hr layover from CDG. Where do you plan to go? I hope not to leave the airport.

This is not enough time to go to Paris and back. Please don't consider that if that's what you are thinking. You are so going to miss your flight if you are going into Paris with onlu 4 hrs.

Please don't IF and I say IF that is what you have planned.

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Connecting to Budapest with no intention of going into the City. I return for a week. No need to fret. I just don't want to take my main bag to Budapest.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Do you mean you're returning to Paris for a week? You could always leave your luggage at one of the main line train stations such as Gare du Nord if you're passing through there.

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Arriving at CDG from the US then connecting to Budapest. Will hopefully leave it at the Bagages du Monde if not it will come to Budapest. Too late to worry about It now as I am ready enroute. Thanx

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Just got an email reply from Bagages du Monde. They are open. Website for the airport had not been updated in quite some time. Thanks everyone.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Left Luggage at CDG

Hi,

Can you share how much does it cost to store your luggage at CDG airport?

Thks.

Charlene