We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

New Jersey
8 posts
Save Topic
anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Hi, I'm travelling to Paris in October and I'm thinking of booking an apartment with Paris Hideaways. Has anyone used this agency before? Thanks in advance!!

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
672 Reviews
from US$74.50*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
725 Reviews
from US$48.50*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from US$102.90*
Los Angeles, CA
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

bump

New Jersey
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Thanks FrenchKitty! We actually booked an apartment using vrbo, but thanks anyway! =)

Los Angeles, CA
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Hi Jademya77,

Can I ask why you went with VRBO instead? The reason is that we were thinking of booking with Paris Hideaways ourselves but cannot find anything on them!

Take care!

NYC
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Hey Jade or French Kitty,

anything on Paris Hideaways? we're in a similar position and would like to find something about them somewhere.

thanks

Ca
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Me too, I'm going next September of 2008. The apartment is located in the Marais area and looks really nice. I'm thinking about renting an apartment sleeps 8 called La Fee Bohemienne for 450.00 dollars a night. Please let me know if the apartment is OK. Thank you

6. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2013, 21:01
Ca
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Thank you very much. The apartment we're going to rent from them, the owner wants us to pay cash for the remainder of our rental when we arrive. How do we get the cash out? did you bring cash frm the US or got the money there? please advise

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Balliztik98:

You can take cash out of an ATM like you would in the US. Check with your bank first to see what your limits are and to make sure they don't block your account when you unexpectedly start making large withdrawals from abroad. Obviously, you can also take some cash with you and exchange it for Euros while you're there.

california
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

Hi-

I have been looking at places to rent in Paris this February. I wondered if you went with a Paris Hideaways apartment. They have quite a few that I'm interested in. Did you have a good experience with them and the lodging?

thanks for your info in advance,

susan

10. Re: anyone know anything about Paris Hideaways apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:18