We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

Kansas
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

Within the past 3 days, I was reading the "France" and "Paris" Tripadvisor Forums. Somewhere, in a Thread in one of those Forums, a person listed a website where you could type-in an address---and you would get a virtual tour of the surroundings of that address! You would see exterior shots of the street--etc. I am 99.9% positive that it was a French/Paris website; because, parts or all of the website was in French. I went to the the website and attempted to type-in the address of a Paris apartment that we are planning to rent. It did not work because I did not have a complete address. I was in a hurry to get ready to go to work, so I joted down the website address on a slip of paper, and promised myself to try again after work---I lost the slip of paper! --I went back through all of the Forum Threads that I have read for the past week (the one's I've read are highlighted)--I can' find it. Please help. ---Jim.

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Paris
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
White Umbrella Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Retro Tour Paris
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
City Wonders
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Night Tours, Day Trips
Florida
Level Contributor
17,196 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

Yellow Pages -

www.pagesjaunes.fr

USA
Level Contributor
28,487 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

As noted....the PagesJaunes web site---

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/pj.cgi?lang=en

And deeper 'down' within the same site, PHOTOS de VILLE--

photos.pagesjaunes.fr/1/d/home_paris.htm

As an aside, this same PagesJaunes site will work for other cities / postal codes in France...and the Photos de Ville feature will work for several other cities as well.

Kansas
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

Thank you "travelnutty" and "KDKSAIL"----you saved my sanity--really --a website where you can put in an address and have a "virtual tour" of the neighborhood---how crazy does that sound! ---But, it exists, and it works! -----Thank you for replying. ---This Tripadvisor Forum and the responders are great. ---Jim.

4. Re: Please help me find a website that was mentioned here.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 09:17