We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanksgiving dinner

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Topic
thanksgiving dinner

Just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for thanksgiving dinner on THursday,,.we are here in Paris but don't have time to research it,,.thought about Joe Allen but they are booked,waited too long to call for reservation.,.,.,not real impt to have turkey but would like to have a nice meal.,,right now we may end up at Hard Rock...I hear all the screaming already.,.,lol...but we have 2 teenagers that are not doing well with the food here, maybe we just are not hitting the right places but one the their best meals( and my youngest was begging to stop) was at Planet Hollywood.,.,as u can see u aren't going to get a good trip report from us...lol

Level Contributor
3,493 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanksgiving dinner

You knwo what I would do? Go to Atelier Maitre Albert in the 5th, where you can get a very very good rotisserie chicken (not turkey but delicious) and side of wonderful mashed potatoes. The atmosphere is great, the food pleases everyone, and it's special enough for you to be satisfied that it's a Thanksgiving meal.

Reservations essential.

Les

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
15,725 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thanksgiving dinner

Ha ha. I am taking my girls to the local Korean up the street. Boy are they going to hate it! (the idea, not the food)

Have you tried the Relais de L'Entrecote. Really excellent steak and great fries on the rue St Benoit, just off boul St Germain.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: thanksgiving dinner

well we are crazy., the boys and the husband made reservations at the Hard Rock for Thanksgiving evening...well they want the shirts anyway so we will kill 2 birds with 1 stone..no pun intended...lol..

Waverly, IA
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: thanksgiving dinner

When you get back, could you let me know where the Hard Rock Cafe is in Paris? May want to put it on my stop for t-shirts as well.

Pacific NW
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: thanksgiving dinner

Iowa, it is on Bvd Montmartre (9th arr.) I have not been there in ages but I did take my stepdaughter there about six years ago so she could get a Hard Rock pin to add to her collection.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: thanksgiving dinner

Mascara has the address correct and we did end up going there...not a huge supply of t--shirts but I don't think many of the Hard Rocks have a large supply...we only got one for my husband and older son to share...cheapos...lol...my youngest didn't find anything...there is coupon for a free gift if you stop at a Paris tourism office..we got ours at the one at L'Opera...any other questions feel free to email me...we just got back yesterday. Darlene

Pacific NW
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: thanksgiving dinner

Glad you had a great time Darlene! Will you post a trip report?

8. Re: thanksgiving dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 16:17