We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour or can we do it ourselves?

Denver, Colorado
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour or can we do it ourselves?

There is an amazing looking tour through fat tire tours that takes you wine tasting with meat and cheese platters and then going to the palace gardens at night with a firework show for 175 euro per person (train, wine, and garden and fireworks). When i go to the Versailles website, tickets to the garden and firework show are 25 euro per person. Im wondering if I should find a cute little restaurant nearby and eat a nice meal and drink some wine and going into the gardens and fireworks show by ourselves. Anyone have any experience with this tour and or doing this by yourself?

Thanks in advance:)

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour or can we do it ourselves?

Have you checked out the time the show ends/times of the train back to Paris, etc?

If you are happy to travel back from Versailles to wherever you are staying in Paris, then I think you have more or less answered your own question.

2. Re: Tour or can we do it ourselves?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 April 2013, 11:05
3. Re: Tour or can we do it ourselves?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 07:18