We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

Reno, NV
2 posts
Save Topic
In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

Hi, this June 10 I will be going to france and some parts of spain along with some 18-19 year olds, as well as some middle-aged people. By june 17th, I will be by myself for 1 week, and I am not quite sure if some of the places that I am going to visit are worth the travel.

For that 1 week, I will be backpacking, so in short, I will staying in youth hostels >>>> travelling very cheap!

I already had purchased my raileurope pass for 4 days in 2 months (which I belive is only good for several trips).

Here is my itineraire

June 17 - go around biarritz

leave biarritz afternoon for San Sebastian

June 18 - Tour san sebastian (I am not familiar with san seb -- any tips for a whole day trip)

- leave san sebastian at night for Barcelona

June 19 - Arrive barcelona at 9 pm

- Tour barcelona (is barcelona worth staying for 2 days?) any suggestions?

June 20 - Leave Barcelona AM for Pont du Gard or Nimes {Maison Carree and Les Arenes (arrangment of event? help?)

June 21 - Stay on Nimes (tour around the city)

June 22 - Go to rocamadour then go to toulouse at night

June 23 - Tour toulouse

June 24 - Leave toulouse AM to meet friends at PAU station

Question: I know that toulouse is a very nice city, but is it really worth going to? Pleasseeee!!! I need help.

Any suggestions if this plan is kind of impossible.

Thanks!

Kamloops, BC...
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

The best help for you is to read a guide book or two. Nobody else can tell you if someplace is worth going to. That's your decision. So do your research, and you'll know .

2. Re: In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 November 2015, 22:17
Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

Hi there,

From a quick glance all I see is way too much travelling.From 17-20 you're going from Biarritz, down to San seb, over to Barcelona, back up to France to Nimes, all in 4 days. Barcelona up to Nimes in 4 days would be a better choice. From Nimes to the Pont Du Gard, spending some time in Uzes and back to Nimes is a day all by itself. Hope this helps. B

Reno, NV
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

Thanks

I have finally decided to deduct some of my places to visit, thanks again for your help.

5. Re: In need of urgent help! Tentatative Itinerary for fr & es

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Languedoc-Roussillon