We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in october

bradford
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather in october

hi i woulb be grateful if anyone knows what the weather will be like in mid october , i am planing to visit from 8/10/09 for 3 days thanks

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in october

As everyone says 'you cannot guarantee the weather' -I've been in the region many times in early Oct and the weather was 'T shirt warm with a cooling off during the evening' ie you may want to have something light to cover your arms later on.

One year it was very hot, another slightly cooler and we had a few days with rain - but mainly at night, so not a problem.

Late Sept / early Oct is a good time to visit, it is my 2nd choice after early May.And as I go a minimun of twice a year I am often there at this time.

Guaranteed to be better than we will both get at home in Bradford!!!

bradford
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in october

many thanks for the info , looking forward to my trip for the first time to the region

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in october

October is a nice month. The countryside is beautiful amd the weather is usually 20-25 C .

bradford
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in october

many thanks for the info its been very helpful

5. Re: weather in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 06:25