We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

Dothan, Alabama...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

Can anyone give me a planning estimate of a taxi taken from the Le Boast Basin in Homps to the train station in Narbonne ?

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,379 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

Based on what I have paid for taxis lately, I would guess around € 50. It could be that Le Boat has someone they could recommend at a fixed price. It would also be possible to take a taxi to Lézignan Corbières and the train onwards. A little less expensive perhaps, but more of a hassle.

Carcassonne, France
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

You may find happiness in checking with this website...

www.taxi-du-minervois.com/taxi-fares.asp

Jacques

3. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 17:21
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,495 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

The same post has appeared on a number of forums and looks suspiciously like adverting to me. I am happy to be contradicted!

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

It seems this taxi site has been spamming under a few screen names

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

Yup. I keep seeing this same info under various screen names.

Carcassonne, France
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

No sweat for me to remove any messages which seems suspicious to your guys. I stupidly thought it could be of help for traveller enquiring about taxi prices which is my profession by the way. Therefore in best position to give the right information about official prices and not any sort of guessing or bad experience of some of the travellers. For SelkieNice, no my dear, I do not "spam" as you say under several sreen names!!! maybe did you see a reference made to my name by other travelers who found good information and answers to their question about taxi prices (that's the point I think) and commented.

Carcassonne, France
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

No sweat for me to remove any messages which seems suspicious to your guys. I stupidly thought it could be of help for traveler enquiring about taxi prices which is my profession by the way. Therefore in best position to give the right information about official prices and not any sort of guessing or bad experience of some of the travelers. For SelkieNice, no my dear, I do not "spam" as you say under several screen names!!! maybe did you see a reference made to my name by other travelers who found good information and answers to their question about taxi prices (that's the point I think) and commented. We have a very old saying in the South of France which says: "rends service à Bertrand, il te le rends en caguant..." Looks like it applies here.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

Jacques- The proverb does not apply as all you did was post a link to your site , without attempting to answer the question, which is against TA guidelines

Looking at your post history, it is clear that self promotion is your main use of TA.

10. Re: Taxi Service from Homps ,France to Narbonne , France. Cost ,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Carcassonne