We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frogbus

Which Collioure hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
919 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Frogbus

Hi all

Would you recommend booking tickets online for the frog bus from Girona or are we safe to get a seat on the day? Thanks

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,145 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frogbus

It is cheaper to buy your ticket online. I would not wait until the day.

Scotland
Level Contributor
919 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frogbus

Ok, thanks for that Pvoyageuse

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,145 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frogbus

Just realized that you've posted in the Collioure forum. Frogbus does not go to Collioure, www.perpicat.com does, on request. You must make a reservation online and you pay when you get on the bus.

Edited: 12 May 2013, 17:45
Scotland
Level Contributor
919 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frogbus

Meant the frogbus to Perpignan, sorry. Would you recommend booking this in advance? Thanks. Just going to check the perpicat link...

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,145 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frogbus

Yes, book the frogbus to Perpignan in advance. The bus stops just in front of the new TGV station.

Perpicat is more expensive and slower (they don't take the motorway) but fine if you are going somewhere along the coast.

Scotland
Level Contributor
919 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Frogbus

Brilliant- a million thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Frogbus

Waited for the early morning frogbus from Perpignan to Girona and it didn't turn up.

I emailed the company twice and they didn't bother replying.

This was the only occasion I attempted to use their services.

It may have been a one off, but beware if you are relying on their service to get a flight.

farnborough
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Frogbus

They didn't turn up for my husband as well. Subsequently they picked up some passengers from Girona airport and chucked them off the bus at Girona station when they had paid to go to Le Boulou in France.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Frogbus

I got this text message from Frogbus at 2;11 last friday while waiting in Perpignan for the 3:00 bus to Girona airport for the Ryanair flight at 5;50. A taxi cost us e210.

+33618128265

URGENT:

Frogbus regrets to announce the 15: 00/15:10 service from Perpignan today has been CANCELLED. This is due to a driver having broken his leg this morning. Unfortunately we have no possibility of replacing this service today… Do not reply to this message.

14:11

Derry, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Frogbus

I would not recommend the Frogbus. last Friday we and others had booked this bus to go to Girona airport. We got a text message 45 minutes before departure time to say the bus was cancelled. A taxi cost us 200 euro. We had no choice as our flight was already booked and travelling from Perpignan to Gerona is not straightforward. Try a service called the Perpicat