We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baby food

Which Collioure hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
baby food

Hello,

Can I buy baby formula in Collioure?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baby food

Yes.

Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baby food

Many thanks.Do you know if they have different names in France - I use SMA here in Ireland

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baby food

I think SMA exists in France but I am not sure it is available everywhere. Why don't you take a box with you and check with the local pharmacist?

Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baby food

I will take some,I just wanted to know as the airport security is weird about baby food and could possibly confiscate it

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,063 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baby food

Baby *formula* or baby *food*?

They're required to let you have some of it on the plane with you -- put the rest in your hold baggage and you'll have no issues at all.

Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: baby food

Thank you,it will be formula mostly as he will only be starting out on solids in the next few weeks

7. Re: baby food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Collioure