We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montpellier travel cards

Which Montpellier hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south wales
Level Contributor
20 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
montpellier travel cards

hi, im a bit confused about the montpellier tourist citycards,im looking to buy a 3 day city card which costs 27 euros, but i have checked their local transport (tam) prices and they are considerably cheaper ,a day ticket is only 3.80 euros and their weekly ticket 15 euros,am i missing something or are there a lot more benefits with the city card, as anyone used either , thanks

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
24,517 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: montpellier travel cards

I think you need to do a research on what is included in the city card and whether the offer is of any interest to you or not. If you are looking for transport only, I suppose day card on public transport would be the thing.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,522 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: montpellier travel cards

The city card includes free or discounted entry to museums etc. As suggested, if it's just transport you want the TAM cards are the one to go for.

This document tells you all about the city card

ot-montpellier.fr/_objets/medias/autres/cc-d…

south wales
Level Contributor
20 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: montpellier travel cards

Thanks im not one for museums,so i think the tam card is the best option

4. Re: montpellier travel cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 20:18