We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle rental

Which Montpellier hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle rental

Hi,

I am in the south of France for a week starting in Montpellier on the 13th June. My husband and I were wanting to travel around and visit nearby towns and a friend in Toulouse and eventually end up back in Montpellier on the 20th for our flight back to the UK. Can anybody recommend a place that rents out Motorcycles in the area? Preferably at least 250cc and not scooters as we hope to cover some distance.

Thank you !

Montpellier, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Montpellier
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle rental

Smaller machines can be rented through …zilok.com/c-100400000-location/…49157

Something a little larger : www.macadam-moto.com/macadam-moto4.php…

Western Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle rental

We hired a brandnew Honda PCX 125cc from Holiday Bykes (sic), 12 rue Jules Ferry, right opposite the Railway station and rode to Nimes and back then out to the beach and back in one day.

My advise is dont bother going to the beach its a dump. But the ruins and Arena at Nimes are a must see.

€60 and €7 fuel.

Very freindly and they do pushbikes and cars too.

Very easy to find just walk out the station and look left and across the street.

tel 04 67 7111 85 41

Edited: 29 May 2013, 10:35
Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Motorcycle rental

Where is that dump?Would be interested to know.I have been travelling and bathing in this aera for years and never came across such places.

http://www.pavillonbleu.org/palmarès-

2013/carte-des-ports-de-plaisance-2013.html

http://www.blueflag.org/

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
25,175 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motorcycle rental

The French beaches are certainly not dumps, but I would not rule out that there might be better beaches in Australia. But they cannot claim many Roman ruins though.....

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motorcycle rental

Thank you that is fantastic! We have decided to just get a smaller bike and just see Nimes and the beach like you did as the larger bikes were a bit out of our budget to rent. Did you book in advance or just turn up on the day?

6. Re: Motorcycle rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 07:17