We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

personal recommendations

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
personal recommendations

Ok, obviously I can read all the reviews but are there any personal recommendations of restaurants or attractions and why?

Thanks,

Visiting soon and looking forward to it!

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
30,773 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: personal recommendations

Did you see this previous topic

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187154-i1741-k761…

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: personal recommendations

Cosy Wine is one of our favourite places to eat. We haven't been for a couple of years, but it was always consistently good - small place, small menu of interesting dishes, good value, lovely staff and in a pretty little square right in the centre.

Edited: 18 July 2014, 09:09
Languedoc-Roussillon...
Destination Expert
for Avignon
Level Contributor
14,336 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: personal recommendations

I wondered why the other thread had been ignored after taking time to post fairly fully.

Macfarrag, we used to eat there regularly, but stiopped some time ago - I think maybe the people changed or something, but maybe we'll try there again.

4. Re: personal recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16