We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Gruissan or Narbonne plage

Clonmel
3 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation in Gruissan or Narbonne plage

Hi

Can anyone recommend good clean accomodation either hotel or apartment in Gruissan or Narbonne Plage. Hotel Reviews to date have been dismal. Its for 2 60+year old women as opposed to a family.

Thks

E

London
Level Contributor
193 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Accomodation in Gruissan or Narbonne plage

I would cross Narbonne Plage off of your list, until August it is almost a ghost town. Grussian is far nicer and a lot more restaurants/bars etc, plus the harbour makes for a nice stroll and the old town has historic interest.

Richard

-------------------

Blogging the World

http://zoqy.net/

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,969 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Accomodation in Gruissan or Narbonne plage

I cycled past Narbonne Plage yesterday afternoon, sorry I saw no ghosts. On the contrary I saw many families and couples strolling along the seafront walk and on the beach enjoying the fine weather, workers doing up a hotel facade, some demolition work going on, several collecting driftwood on the beach. But I must agree that the place has no charm whatsoever and that Gruissan would be a better choice.

13. Re: Accomodation in Gruissan or Narbonne plage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:19