We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lorraine to Paris

Turku, Finland
2 posts
Save Topic
Lorraine to Paris

Hi there,

I have been looking around online for a cheap way of getting from Lorraine to Paris on the 24th of June this year. From what I can see, the trains are quite expensive, and there is little information online regarding buses between the two cities. Can anyone reccomend a cheaper way of travelling from Lorraine to Paris or point me in the direction of any bus companies that connect the two cities.

Thanks,

Natalie

Mentioned in this post
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
95,564 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lorraine to Paris

There are almost no long-distance buses in France.

I don't know where you are looking, but I can see trains from Lorraine TGV station to Paris on 24 June for under €40. Book immediately for the best price. Tickets go on sale 3 or 4 months before travel, and the cheapest tickets can sell out quickly. Prices keep going up as the travel date gets closer.

You can get train times and costs, and make bookings, in English at www.tgv-europe.com/en and for notes on online booking, see www.nickbooth.id.au/Tips/FrenchTrain.htm

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
TGV
TGV
1,367 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lorraine to Paris

Lorraine is a Region, not a city. Ehere in Lorraine will you be.

Mentioned in this post
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
3. Re: Lorraine to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Lorraine