We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental at TGV Lorraine?

South Carolina, USA
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental at TGV Lorraine?

I'm looking to take the TGV from Strasbourg to TGV-Lorraine and rent a car there. It seems that there is an Avis agency there, but I'm not sure exactly where it is -- it's possible that it's at the Nancy Airport. Does anyone know? If it is at the airport, what is the best way to get from the TGV station to the Airport? If there are other car rental options, please let me know that as well. Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Strasbourg
Strasbourg
Bas-Rhin, France
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
Nancy
Nancy
Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,943 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental at TGV Lorraine?

Avis is at the TGV station near parking P1. The office is open daily from 06h30 to 21h20.

2. Re: Car Rental at TGV Lorraine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2016, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Lorraine