We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

Which Lourdes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philippines
7 posts
Save Topic
h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

I would like to ask about the hotel in Lourdes with free breakfast and fastest train going to Lordes from Paris on May 12 and go back to Paris . then paris to amsterdam.

Thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,997 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

Check accommodation www.venere.com

Train Paris - Lourdes www.tgv-europe.com/en

Train Paris - Amsterdam www.thalys.com

Manila Philippines
Destination Expert
for Lourdes
Level Contributor
841 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

Cynthia, it helps if you post all your queries under one heading, since multi postings only confuse those who are trying to help you. We are all volunteers here.

Most hotels in Lourdes offer rates with breakfast included. Did you check the link I gave you for hotels in reply to your previous posting?

The average day time train journey takes 5h.30m. The night train is approximately 8hrs.

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,473 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

Hotels do no provide FREE breakfasts. The room rate may include breakfast, but the price will reflect the cost of the breakfast.

philippines
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

Thank you very much for your reply. You are very kind for accommodating my request.

Cynthia

5. Re: h0tels with free breakfast in lourdes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 10:20