DO NOT STAY HERE !
Initially our main issue was with the misleading information on the website. The reason we booked here above the other recommended venues was because of the pool for our Son. Upon seeing the pool, it was clear that it was totally unusable and really not very pleasant. It was a dirty building site, not fit for humans.
In addition to this, there was the issue of vast quantities of dog mess everywhere. Really not very nice and very unhygienic.
Then there was the following :-
A very broken rocking chair which should not have been there for someone to hurt themselves on
A razor blade definitely should not have been left on a table in the communal landing.
The bathroom was mouldy with broken tiles.
The top of the wardrobe in our room was caving in & the handle had fallen off
There were also some-ones nail clippings on the rug !
The dogs destroyed our Sons ball and frisbee
Most of the crockery and glassware was chipped, which is unhygienic and dangerous.
There was spilt food left in the breakfast room
The hornets nest by the pool should have been removed (My Husband was stung soon after we arrived)
It was also disappointing that my Brother had to sleep for 2 nights without a duvet as I believe you said there were no spares. There was bedding in the 3rd bedroom though, where our friends had stayed ?
Considering the amount of money charged, we do not feel we received the appropriate level of accommodation and service. The only other similar accommodation we have stayed at, cost half this price.
The owner has been totally unpleasant to deal with. Refusing to address any of the issues & nor ignoring us completely. We have very incriminating photographs, should anyone wish to see them & we will be posting them wherever possible to spread the word. Lord only knows what her UK holiday property is like ! Probably best to avoid that as well.