We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with character hotel

UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help with character hotel

Hello everyone - I am looking for a character style hotel - either Chateau or something on a beach, an hour or so or less from Calais for a couple of nights with my children - 14 and 10. I've looked at Chateau Tilques, but the reviews aren't great. I stayed in Hotel Clery many, many (22?) years ago, and loved it, so perhaps that is ah option.... but anything else I should look at? Thankyou.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with character hotel

Have a look at Hostellerie de la Wast Chateau des Tourelles.

It's about 10 miles inland from Boulogne, quiet, good food and plenty of reviews by Tripadvisor members.

2. Re: Help with character hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Nord-Pas-de-Calais