We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ZAP Ticket

Which Lille hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
ZAP Ticket

I need to take the metro from Lille Europe to Republique Beaux Arts station, so I will need to change trains in Flandres. The ZAP information says 3 stations without transfers. Can I use it on this trip since I will be on the metro the entire way or can I not use it since I transfer in Flandres? Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ZAP Ticket

Yes you can use a ZAP ticket for this journey.

At Lille Europe, take the train for one stop (direction St Philibert) to Lille Flandres.

Then change to line 1 (direction CHR B Calmette - it is an easy cross platform transfer) for two stops to Republique Beaux Arts.

If you don't already have one, you will need to buy a smart card ("Carte Pass Pass") and pay to put as many tickets on it as you need during your stay.

You must also validate your "trajet ZAP" before you travel, otherwise you could be subject to a fine.

This link shows how to do that

transpole.fr/fr/pass-pass-et-tarifs/comment-…

Although it is in French only, there is a video clip which shows you what to do.

Georgia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ZAP Ticket

I will only be in Lille for 1 day and will probably take a journey to the city center and back to the train station. If I paid the full 1.40E ticket, do I still need to buy the smart card? How much does the smart card cost? Thank you for your help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ZAP Ticket

The smart card is called a "Ticket Rechargeable", and costs €0.20

You then charge it up with as many "Trajets ZAP" as you need.

So if you are only going to be in Lille for one day, and are going to do the following journeys on the metro:-

Lille Europe - Republique Beaux Arts

Republique Beaux Arts - Rihour (City Centre)

Rihour - Lille Europe

you will need 3 Trajets ZAP on your card.

So the total cost will be 3 x €0.80 + €0.20 = €2.60

See

transpole.fr/fr/…tickets-rechargeables.aspx

4. Re: ZAP Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:16