We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Normandy Tour guide

Moosup, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Normandy Tour guide

has anyone used Matterhorn Travel of Baltimore MD USA for the "Normandy Weekend " tour.

Ashburn VA
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Normandy Tour guide

Haven't heard of Matterhorn Travel, but just finished our tour of Normandy Beaches by a group our of Bayeaux, France. They were located just off the train in the Hotel de Gare. The operator's name was Jean Marc and he was very enthusiastic! He was very good with English and was fantastic with his knowledge of the sites. Just take the train from Paris (Gare de St Lazare) to Bayeaux and walk about 100 yards out of the train station and you will see him.

My wife and I would highly recommend their tour (in English) - know that the shortest trip takes 5 hours to see the minimum.

His Telephone number is +33 2 31 92 10 70.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Normandy Tour guide

Randy R - how did you obtain his name and address?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Normandy Tour guide

This post contains some links to tour guides that operate out of Bayeux and how we structured our trip after arriving in Paris. There are also some links to Bayeux hotels. For tour guides, also check the "Top Questions" and "Things to Do" links along the margins on this page.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187179-i607-k5174…

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

4. Re: Normandy Tour guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:42