We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on beach tour pickup routes?

Which Bayeux hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on beach tour pickup routes?

In early May we are hoping to take one of the Canadian battlefield tours, all of which appear to be only available in the pm. The companies offer hotel pickup - does that include Ibis rwhich is 3 miles out? What about folks staying in Arromanches, and for that matter, what's to choose betweenn Bayeux and Arromanches? We'll be driving.

r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on beach tour pickup routes?

punch80,

whatever you do, i would be contacting them NOW.

I got shafted trying to make my reservations. They thought i was trying to book the whole bus, but all i wanted was 1 seat. by the time the mis communication was figured out that bus was full. i had to do a private hire in the end since i didnt care for the others. btw, this was for the USA sector, so it could be different for you, but i was trying to book 6 months out too!

also, fyi, sometimes they have a gathering point, so everyone has to meet and end there.

2. Re: Hotels on beach tour pickup routes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 06:19