We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloakrooms/lockers at Monet's House

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Cloakrooms/lockers at Monet's House

Does anybody know if there are facilities for visitors to leave small items of luggage in a cloackroom/locker whilst visiting Monet's gardens? I will be en route from Rouen to Paris and would like to stop off and visit the gardens but only if I can take my small cabin size suitcase with me and leave it whilst looking at the gardens. I tried checking the website and emailing them in French but I have received no reply

Thanks in advance

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cloakrooms/lockers at Monet's House

While I am not 100% certain, I don't remember seeing anything like that when we were there. The ticket office is just a very small room, barely space for the seller ad one other person, and then you are almost immediately in the garden.

Are you driving? If so, there is a large parking lot by the gardens, and if you only had the one suitcase in the boot, it would probably be perfectly fine.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cloakrooms/lockers at Monet's House

Thanks for your reply. No I'm not driving. I'm coming by train and there are no left luggage or locker facilities at Vernon train station. I guess I will have to miss this one out and go back next year when I can do a day return from Paris

3. Re: Cloakrooms/lockers at Monet's House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:18