We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Le Havre

Which Honfleur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Le Havre

Hi there - does anyone know the aproximate price of a taxi from the port in La Havre to Honfleur, also how long of a ride is it?

Would like to set someting up for September 15th, any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks, Donna

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

Mappy.com gives the distance at about 24 kilometers.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

Hey Underhill - thanks for the info - any idea about the aprox price???

Donna Underhill

PS - from one to another..love your name.

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

My Underhill comes from "The Lord of the Rings"!

I don't know what a taxi might cost; sorry. I imagine it would be fairly expensive, however, given the distance involved. What about taking the train? You can look at schedules on the sncf.com web site.

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

My Underhill comes from "The Lord of the Rings"!

I don't know what a taxi might cost; sorry. I imagine it would be fairly expensive, however, given the distance involved. What about taking the train? You can look at schedules on the sncf.com web site.

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

I found a post from someone on a cruise in 2003 who said that the cost of a taxi from the port in Le Havre to Honfleur was about $40. I expect that by now, with cost increases and poor dollar/Euro exchange rates, the ride will be more like $60.

6. Re: Taxi from Le Havre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Honfleur