We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rouen

Auburn, Alabama
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rouen

Need a recommendation for a hotel located in the heart of Rouen for a group of 18 adults priced in the $100-150 per night range. This trip will take place in June, 2015.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,632 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rouen

I've got no specific recommendations but if no one else does either then you can do some research of your own on the tourist office website. It will list most, if not all, of the hotels in town with links to their websites. There is also all kinds of other useful info on the website:

www.rouentourisme.com/Default.aspx…

Auburn, Alabama
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rouen

Thank you for the link.

West Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rouen

I have only been to Rouen once- and we had a car and 3 children in tow. We stayed here …ibis.com/gb/…index.shtml

it was great for our purpose -but was a little distance into the town centre. We caught the tram.

You could look at the hotels on here. up at the top of the Rouen page, thereshould be a green header bar with lists of hotels, restaurants etc. It's a good way to start.

Washington...
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rouen

I recommend Best Western Hotel du Vieux Marche, although it may be a little bit above your price range. In General, anything close to the Vieux Marche will be good. Do note that there are a number of hotels right near the Cathedral which is a wonderful area, but the cathedral bells can be quite loud and ring frequently.

Auburn, Alabama
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rouen

I appreciate your suggestions!

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rouen

Actually if you are looking to book a hotel for a group of 18 for next summer, not just at Rouen but elsewhere (I've noted that you've asked about Bayeux), then it might make a lot of sense to ask the local tourist office for suggestions. They will usually have a very good idea about which hotels are group friendly, both for facilities and for price, and with plenty of time in hand, talking to a third party first is unlikely to create any availability problems. The tourist office will also know if there is likely to be an availability problem with your chosen dates (because of a conference, festival or other event, for example), whereas individual hotels may just say that they are full - which could mean that they are indeed full, but could also mean that they haven't started taking bookings yet.

Auburn, Alabama
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rouen

Contacting the tourism office is a great idea! I will certainly check that out. Thank you!

8. Re: Rouen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Rouen