We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parc des alicourts

mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
parc des alicourts

as anyone been to this site and what is it like and would it be good for teenagers

thanks in advance

Channel Islands
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parc des alicourts

I like Parc des Alicourts a lot. It has a great pool and facilities. We have visited three years running now with our boys who are both under 10. But, if the weather is poor, then the site is quite remote and I can see how it could get boring if you were there for 2 weeks.

england
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parc des alicourts

Hi there we went to this parc June 2006 and will be returning this year in the last week of July.The site is in a forest area and quite remote. You will need a car to venture out or bikes [quite flat].This is by far our favourite campsite that we have stayed at, we travel with keycamp and have been to several in France.It is a beautiful parc great pools especially the wave pool. We are 2 families travelling together with kids aged 7,10,14,16. I guess summer hols there will be a mixture of all ages with plenty to do on site. There is quite alot to do out and about if you like to take in the sites. I dont think you will be disappointed with this site. Hope this is a little helpful and bon vacance.

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parc des alicourts

It is a few years since we were there, and it was a site with pretty decent facilities where many people spent the vast majority of time on site or close by in the natural surroundings (we had a slight problem with midges / biting insects).

The main downside is it's location. Other posts have mentioned the description 'remote' and it certainly is, which may appeal to many. But to other towns you have a lot of driving. There are interesting places to visit and we enjoyed the wider area, but be prepared to spend time in the car.

4. Re: parc des alicourts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 10:21